9.24.2007

long time...

So some of you who may actually read this blog might be wondering where I've been and what's going on with my artwork. Well... the story is I've been busy. Busy with several new adventures in the world of art. Im currently starting a business with my friend and colleague Brooke. We are specializing in Invitation and Stationary design as well as other forms of art and design. We are slowly picking up business and so far so good. It seems we may have a nice niche in the handmade card industry, or at-least somewhat handmade. Each one has some handmade element, wether its stitching, assemblage or collage. I've also had a few odd end illustration jobs here in there that I will post about. As far as my paintings they have taken a back seat to everything else, but if anyone has a need for a commissioned piece please contact me Im still available for that. I do hope however to start painting again soon. Please keep reading and checking, i really promise to try and update more often.

No comments: