10.08.2009

A Bloom favorite... Cupcakes!

Cupcakes Galore

Credits: Docuvitae, Linda Chaja, Dollface Studio, Heather Kincaid


I've seen a huge trend in serving cupcakes at weddings rather than a traditional cake. Though I think there are merits to both, the thought of all the exciting print components that can be combined with a cupcake display are really exciting. Logos, flavor tags, station signs, think of all the possibilities. I have had a client whose baker used a monogram we designed for their wedding on their cake, it turned out great. (I'll try and get a picture from them to share). I think cupcakes lend themselves nicely to small accent decor, and I love seeing this trend!




style board created at stylemepretty.com other three images also from various stylemepretty's blog entries, go here to see details about this wedding.

No comments: