6.28.2010

Bloom Favorite- DIY Weddings and Style Me Pretty

I know I have mentioned before how much I love the Style Me Pretty blog. I have been reading this blog since after my own wedding way back when, ok so it will only be 4 years in August, but feels like a long long time ago. The blog is great and Im completely addicted! So props to them, and to this post that I was reading today. This wedding has so many personal touches I just had to bring light to them. Ping Pong...AWESOME! Chalkboard signs, even better! And custom portraits! I LOVE IT! Style Me Pretty is a great resource for anyone planning their wedding. You can create style guides, and check out dress designers. The inspiration abounds! I may be gushing, but honestly I check this blog almost every day, and if you're planning a wedding, you should too.

No comments: