5.12.2011

Picture Circus UPDATE

The Georgetown Library with the help of Nick Ramos, of Graphisimo design — who coordinated the event, put on the first ever Picture Circus festival to celebrate Día de los Niños/Dia los Libros. The festival focused on illustrators of children’s books. It was a great event, with a great turn out. I was lucky enough to participate, with my table for Santa’s North Pole After Christmas Elves. I didn’t sell as much as I had hoped, but it was great seeing all the families enjoying the event, and meeting other local illustrators. Many people also took the book information with them, rather than buying it right then and there.
I hope to have the opportunity to participate again next year!





My daughter and husband were able to come to the festival for a bit and visit. Claire even had her first “face painting” experience, a butterfly on her arm!

Prints are still available, please contact me for more info. Books can be purchased here or on Amazon.

No comments: