9.02.2011

Welcome to September

As September rolls around theres a lull around here, between wedding season and holiday season. Bloom is undergoing a marketing redesign, logo and all, and as I go through this process I've found that I have slacked on my blog reading. Today I took a few minutes to catch up with the trends an beautiful pictures I usually peruse on a daily basis. I thought I'd share with you the wonderful things I've found. Here is some eye-candy for you. Isn't that Watermelon Carving incredible? And I'm in love with the origami place cards. So creative! (click image to enlarge)
1. Netherlands Wedding, Photography by Anouschka Rokebrand Photography (StyleMePretty.com) 2. Austin Wedding by Q Weddings (StyleMePretty.com) 3. Alexandria Wedding by Amelia Johnson Photography (StyleMePretty.com) 4.Kraxberger Estate Inspiration Shoot by Emily G Photography (StyleMePretty.com) 5. Sonoma Wedding by Bliss Event Productions Photos by Carlie Statsky Photography (StyleMePretty.com) 6. A Wedding at Design Within Reach: Renee + Brett, photography by Ventola Photography (GreenWeddingShoes.com) 7. Austin Wedding by Q Weddings (StyleMePretty.com) 8. Sonoma Wedding by Bliss Event Productions Photos by Carlie Statsky Photography (StyleMePretty.com) 9. Kraxberger Estate Inspiration Shoot by Emily G Photography (StyleMePretty.com) 10. Sonoma Wedding by Bliss Event Productions Photos by Carlie Statsky Photography (StyleMePretty.com) 11. Minneapolis Library Inspiration, Photography by Jeff Loves Jessica (StyleMePretty.com) 12. Brooklyn Wedding by Karen Wise Photography (StyleMePretty.com) 13. Sonoma Wedding by Bliss Event Productions Photos by Carlie Statsky Photography (StyleMePretty.com)

No comments: