4.21.2011

Sneak Peak: Prohibition Era Themed Wedding

I have been working on wedding details and invitations with my sister-in-law and her wonderful husband-to-be (we call him pseudo-uncle Brandon, for my daughter, soon-to-be Uncle B!). I posted a while back with images of their Save The Dates, and I am in the process of editing photos of the Bridal Shower I hosted for the bride earlier this month. Everything is cohesive and coming along together nicely. The invitations are assembled and have been mailed to the bride -- awaiting stamps to be sent off to the invitees. The next step are buffet cards, a favor card (or some-sort) and programs. But, until the invitations have been mailed and recieved, I wouldnt want to ruin the surprise! Here is just a taste of the detailing we have put together for this special day.

1 comment:

Hulst mommy said...

Oooooooooh so exciting!!!