12.20.2011

Family Holiday Card 2011

This family has been a loyal holiday card customer for three years running. Here are the 2009 and 2010 posts. Its been really neat to not only see the kids grow up, but to see them grow through my illustrations of them. In these cards, the clients wanted a more "hand-drawn feel" this year. The illustration was hand drawn, scanned and then colored digitally. Even the foliage and "Happy Holidays" are hand-drawn. Thank you to this family, for always bringing me a new challenge and for allowing me to capture you're beautiful girls (an pets) on paper.












(when you click on any image, a full gallery is available)
You may have noticed that Red, Brown and Blue paired together are the trend this year. I have seen it everywhere and even used this color combination in my own cards.

No comments: