12.20.2011

Whimsical holiday


I became acquainted with Modern Whimsy through a search for Austin event and wedding coordinators, to send out Bloom's marketing materials. Over the past few months, I've shared a few email conversations with Mandy, the owner of Modern Whimsy. I can tell that we share a love for all things beautiful and well put-together. Design is important and beautiful, whether floral design, event design or stationery.


Mandy contacted me to create some holiday cards for her. She used words like "simple, fresh, modern and rustic" to describe what she was looking for. She also mentioned that she likes pinecones, bare branches, and deep reds. Mandy also provided all the text, including the quote. I couldn't have asked for better guidance. I'm so happy with how these turned out. If these cards are any indication of Mandy's sensibility and the beautiful events she puts together, I highly recommend Modern Whimsy!

No comments: